A Dutch inspired organization would be incomplete without a Bicycle tour! Explore the city as it wakes up or experience the everyday life of Filipinos through the traffic and chaotic streets of Manila in the afternoon. Enjoy the smiles of the Filipinos as you pass by their areas.
- Experience: Experience cycling in one of the busiest city in the world. Just like what Filipinos always say: "if you can drive here, you can drive anywhere".
- Pass by the small slums of Gotamco - people there are always friendly.
- Intramuros: Visit San Agustin Church and Fort Santiago and soak up the atmosphere of the Walled City, the oldest district and historic center of Manila.
- Rizal Park: Ride through the Philippine National Park dotted with important historical relics such as the Rizal Monument and Quirino Grandstand.
- Cultural Center of the Philippines: Stop for a moment and see the famous center of culture, arts, performance and exhibitions.
- Manila Bay: Cycle down Roxas Boulevard and enjoy the sea breeze and bay views.
SAFETY CONCERNS AND REQUIREMENTS
The tour leader will give a briefing about safety in cycling in Manila. Everyone is required to wear helmets and wearing elbow and knee pads are optional. Here are some requirements and qualification in booking a bicycle tour with us: (1) Required age: 16-50 years old, (2) Should be at least intermediate level in cycling and (3) should be willing to cycle along vehicles, city pollution and under the heat of the sun.
DURATION: 4,5-5 Hours covering 10 kilometers.
MEETING POINT: JOLIBEE - Buendia Avenue corner Taft Avenue.
LANDMARKS: (1) LRT-1 Gil Puyat Train Station (2) Beside Greenwich Fast Food and (3) Across JAM Bus Liner.
Our Bicycle Tour Set Up Point is: "Coffee & Bicycles".
PRICE: Euro 23,50 per person. Payment needs to be made at the start of the tour.
PRIVATE GROUP TOUR: Do you want to do a tour on your own? The Private Group Tour costs Euro 145 for up to 6 people.
INCLUSIONS: Bicycles and helmets are provided and a drink during the tour. If desired, please bring your own hat, sunblock/sunscreen, extra shirt and face towel.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Manila is know to have extremely busy roads. The level of Difficulty is hard yet fulfilling as you experience the culture of the Filipinos.
AMENITIES: There are paid toilets that can be used in the surrounding area.
CAMERA POLICY: You are allowed to take photos on this tour. Please note that photos are not allowed to be taken when passing by the American Embassy.